Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Damworth Incorporated
Officer

Awarded:

re: It's Time to Plan Our Next Arkenstone Bash

A summertime party with trivia, horse race, parade, and a scavenger hunt--I'm thinking to collect various types of pipeweed, held by various officers of S&H around the low level zones, all crafted by Lucaric for proof of legitimacy. Other ideas and suggestions are most welcome. But first ...

Here's where I went wrong last time. We need to set a time for this--sometime close to Independence Day to give it resonance--but last time I had us do this on a holiday, most people were off doing things in RL. So--suggest some dates and times, people!

Swifty and Hammo Celebrate FREEDOM (or FREE DOOM)... or Freedom from New Content?? Still working on a theme here ....

I'll post something official and concrete in about a week or so. Meantime, be heard wink

I think we should have it on my birthday and call it ord day wink . Festivities would include..... well just picking on dazy . In all seriousness though how about the weekend before fourth of july?

I agree we should have it on Ord's birthday. Then as a present to the rest of us, we can boot him from the kin! Either that or the Saturday after the 4th of July.

We all have tons of fireworks by now I'm sure. Let's get rid of them at the celebration!

Gilderbrand
Leader

Awarded:

Most any time except the weekend of the 4th works for me... storing pipeweed, beer and fireworks for a grand old time envy
-Dazy-
Officer

re: Prizes

Don't forget to donate prizes wink

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: