Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Meesh Meesh

re: Hi from Wutlo

thanks for letting me in! I am looking forward to helping and learning! Seems there is so much to learn!!

thanks again Rauna for the great armor!!!!! envy
-Dazy-
Officer

Happy to have you - peruse the website especially the Hammiki. And if you need help with anything don't hesitate to ask. If you have an instance or fellowship quest - feel free to add it to the calendar ahead of time so others that need it can sign up.

Again Welcome to Swifty & Hammo!

Meesh Meesh

i havent tried an instance yet....was thinking of trying the first one, I am 25 now. Happy
Damworth Incorporated
Officer

Awarded:

re: And you were level 27 this morning!

Moving along, Wutlo:)

You see me a lot on Kaladras, but I'm always happy to help with advice. Dam's a decent burg and has a pretty good burglar build, so if ya need any burg lore, lemme know!

Thanks! I know there is a way for people to see another's armor etc...so if you check mine out, let me know what I have messed up or need. Happy

I am really enjoying the game, it seems it is pretty easy to level soloing. But my crafting is lagging a bit behind. Happy Just a lot to learn....but I dont feel the pressure to power level like in that other game. ;)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: