Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Damworth Incorporated
Officer

Awarded:

re: Secret Santa Participants

OK, so, if you're reading this post, you either have gotten or soon will get a mail telling you who you're getting a gift for. The person getting YOU a gift is very likely someone else, as my system is mostly random, with the only affective variable being level (which I matched up, as best as I could). Here are some worthy tips to consider for Secret Santa.

1) Inspect the person's toon, if they're not anonymous. That could reveal that they could use, perhaps, some crafted armour or jewelry, etc.

2) Think outside the box, if the person is just so durned uber that it looks like they have everything a toon could want. Get em a housing item, cook em up some on-level (or fun) food. Write em a poem! Be creative!

3) Pst someone in a group with that toon. Find out what they want through the artifices of SUBTERFUGE!!

4) Have fun with this. This is intended as a no-stress event.

Mail the person their gift sometime close to Christmas time. It doesn't have to be now. Take the time and send it when the holidays are on their merry way!

ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME IN THIS POST wink

Jump to: