Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> Instance Info
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shortline/Dod
Officer

Awarded:

re: New DN Raid Leader

Hello fellow raiders!

First off, thanks for coming out and making raiding a blast to do!

Second, I started Dod's Casual DN raid as a way to get new people into raiding in a more open, easy going environment. It's doing great with almost every raid night getting 12+ sign ups! That is awesome to see.

But with Hammo's Heroes getting ready to launch and real life wanting to have a piece of me (plus I need a break from constant DN), I'd like to hand over leadership of the weekly casual raid to someone else.

The raid leader(s) for this weekly raid need to be patient with everyone because its designed to be a fairly open raid (some restrictions may apply :P ). They need to be fair in the loot distribution and know how (or learn quickly :P ) to manage a raid and help guide people in battle.

If you have any interest in doing it, please just reply below or drop me a PM or in-game mail. I'll take a look at who's interested in doing it and with some help from other S&H leaders, hand it over to 1 or 2 people (people could take turns for all I care). This isn't meant to be a complicated selection process. We just want to make sure the raid ends up in good hands.

Thanks!

--Dod

Jump to: