Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mysterixox

re: Lets get together and Welcome CALDDIR back to Arkenstone. :)

Hey there kin people.

Calddir has been talking of late about logging back on line and saying hi to everyone. So in honour of his return after his long absence and battle with illness, the Arkenstone Equestrian Federation (AEF) thought it would be a great way to welcome him with a horse race.

So...

Saturday, 12/11/2011 at the South Gate of Bree, bring your standard mounts bought from Hengstacer's Farm and join us in the Unforsaken Race. Happy

We will be racing from the south gate of Bree up to the Forsaken Inn where, Calddir will be waiting to announce the winner.

I know, you are all wondering what you are going to win. Well there is one prize of Turbine Points. At this stage I am not going to tell you how many, except it is more than 1000 and you will have fun spending them. Happy

So 3pm Eastern time... South Gate of Bree... standard blood bay, bay or chestnut horse... Saturday... 12 November.

This is a road race so all levels can partake and not run the risk of death, although hey, death is good.. I know :D

You can cut corners, but no actual cross country and keep to the road as much as possible.

If there is anyone who would like to help make sure that no speed buffs etc are used along the way, send me a mail/message ingame and believe me when I say, I will be grateful for any tips, advice or help Happy

Ok.. any questions, please post and I will answer to the best of my ability. It isn't everyday the kin's resident hippie makes a comeback to the server, so it would be nice to welcome him and honour his love of equestrian events. Who knows, may even parade back to Bree. Happy

Have fun
Mysteri Happy

Awarded:

Well, I'm in. Going to check the calendar--if it's not there already, post it as a raid with signups. That way, it will be visible to all who may join up longer than just a week before the event.

re: Calendar Entry.

thanx Dam Happy

Would you mind adding it to the Calendar please. I can't access it to add it. I can sign up for a raid, but can't actually enter any events. I would be most appreciative Happy (Bats eyes and smiles) Happy

I look forward to seeing you there and I am sure Calddir will love saying hi as well.

Thanx for the support and of course....

Have fun
Myst... Happy

re: Re: Calendar Entry.

Mysterixox wrote:
thanx Dam Happy

Would you mind adding it to the Calendar please. I can't access it to add it. I can sign up for a raid, but can't actually enter any events. ...)

I've double-checked and you are in the Member group which means you should be able to schedule a raid/event.

Follow the instructions here
http://www.swiftyandhammo.com/gwiki/index.php?page_name=How_to_Schedule_a_Raid%2C_Instance_or_Fellowship_Quest&gid=153380

to create the raid and if it doesn't work, let me know where in the process it fails and the error message. We want our raid calendar to be functional for all members so we appreciate your help here. wink

Mysterixox

re: Calendar Entry.

Thanx Dazy Happy

I will definitely give it my best shot and let you know how I go.

Have fun
Myst. Happy

Ok.. have just spent some time looking... I can do steps 1 and 2, but after that, I cannot find anything that looks like an "Add a Raid" option.

I must be either really dumb or just blind :S

Hail everyone! and thanks Myst..:-):-)

It is great to be back in Middle Earth!

Cal

Shortline/Dod
Officer

Awarded:

Can I haz your stuffz?

Oh wait...that's suppose to be asked before you leave...dang it!

Welcome back man! Its good to see/hear you Happy

--Dod
That guy who is still looking for a sammich...

Awarded:

So Dod,

Dodinas wrote:
Can I haz your stuffz?

See, now that is proper usage envy
Wulfy
Wulfee
Officer

Welcome Back!

Wulfy - 130 - Captain - HM Westemnet Tinker / Ceedric - 130 - Loremaster - HM Westemnet Historian / Dreucilla - 130 - Champion - HM Westemnet Armsman / Rihannsu - 130 - Guardian - HM Westemnet Woodsman / Diesirae - 117 - Hunter - HM Westemnet Explorer / Krysteel - 130 - Burglar - HM Westemnet Amourer / Dachef - 117 - Minstrel - HM Westemnet Yeoman
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: