Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gilderbrand
Leader

Awarded:

re: Thinning of the officers

No, I have not figured out how to put certain dwarves on a diet...

I want to let you all know that I am going to be going through the kin list. My plans at this time are to demote officers that are not playing and demote members that are not around. I am also tossing from the kin a few folks that have not been seen in way to long. I won't be tossing anyone that I know has said they will be back.

Officers that are demoted will need to come back and show that they should still be an officer to be promoted again.

The purpose of this is to reduce the number of officers some. Moving some back that don't have the time to play will make room for promoting others which I anticipate doing as soon as worthy candidates are identified.

I will be waiting about a week or so before I start this. If you don't want to be demoted or have a toon tossed because you have not been on them for a year, show up and log the toon in!
Wulfy
Wulfee
Officer

Well if you put certain dwarves on a diet it would make tossing them much easier, no?

Wulfy - 130 - Captain - HM Westemnet Tinker / Ceedric - 130 - Loremaster - HM Westemnet Historian / Dreucilla - 130 - Champion - HM Westemnet Armsman / Rihannsu - 130 - Guardian - HM Westemnet Woodsman / Diesirae - 117 - Hunter - HM Westemnet Explorer / Krysteel - 130 - Burglar - HM Westemnet Amourer / Dachef - 117 - Minstrel - HM Westemnet Yeoman
Rulo88

It's time to start playing again Happy Russian women in sauna told that Rauna ended his subscription to Lotro
Gilderbrand
Leader

Awarded:

Rulo88 wrote:
It's time to start playing again Happy(

I've seen you sneaking in every once in a while. I am thinking more of the 100 or more days since last log in club - those that did not return even for the release of Isen.

I also know of several that have had "family additions", and I don't mean - just got a new kitten - that will not be touched unless they send me something saying "I just don't have the time, demote me"
Shortline/Dod
Officer

Awarded:

Sounds good Gil.

Gil

Although I do enjoy the status of being an officer of Swifty & Hammo, it's clear that I do not fit the criteria. Although I'm an active player, I play at odd times and almost exclusively solo. I'd like to take part in groups but time & rl just don't permit it. So, feel free to demote me to make room for more deserving candidates.
My toons (that are tagged) are;
Jabrheg
Citheryn
Angoladan
Leianni

Go ahead and boot my toons out...I have been playing Rift and do not know when/if I plan to return to Lotro. I am a lifetime member so its only a matter of time most likely but for now I do not plan on being on.

Character names:

Aezriel
Emawyn
Laneia
Serawynn
Riaza
Niza
Andarwen
Marelien

Thanks,
Leianni

Jump to: