Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Damworth Incorporated
Officer

Awarded:

re: Lotro Hiatus

There's no point in denying it anymore. I have a hard time motivating myself to log into LOTRO anymore--this despite being my favorite story of all time and our kin being the best assortment of online friends anyone could ever wish for. When I speak of my lotro friends and my real life friends, I have a hard time distinguishing--I think back to when my dad passed away and my kin rallied around me.

I've said it before and I've said it again: I am in until the ring is melted. There is no way I wil ignore the epic story line and check in as the story updates--at least on Dam, and probably Ryuwen.

The things that have kept me away recently are twofold: a new game with lots of stuff to do I've never done before--a game which, at first, I did not think would be as good as it turned out to be when it officially launched. And secondly, continuing frustrations with bugs in lotro.

But when I dropped leadership of S&H, the was a bigger issue at hand for me. Basically, I want to come home at night and not feel compelled to do anything in particular. Play this game or that, whatever.

Anyway, you can't have muh stuffs, because I'm not signing off or giving up on anything :P

Cyas at some point, Swifty and Hammos. Leave the light on for me--you know I'll stagger home at some point. wink

re: Lotro Hiatus

No we can't have your stuffs?!?!? WHAT!?!?!? Can I have a little bit of your stuffs then? . Yes of course we'll leave the light on, no we aren't changing our name to Motel 6 though. Going to miss you and will see you whenever you drop by. :-)

Wulfy - 130 - Captain - HM Westemnet Tinker / Ceedric - 130 - Loremaster - HM Westemnet Historian / Dreucilla - 130 - Champion - HM Westemnet Armsman / Rihannsu - 130 - Guardian - HM Westemnet Woodsman / Diesirae - 117 - Hunter - HM Westemnet Explorer / Krysteel - 130 - Burglar - HM Westemnet Amourer / Dachef - 117 - Minstrel - HM Westemnet Yeoman
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: