Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Art-Canada

re: LOTRO Extended Leave

I too am finding it difficult to play LOTRO and have started playing another game. I have lost the spirit of adventure and interest in the game. I find that Rise of Isengard is too similar to Mirkwood for me. Just more of the same. In my opinion what is needed for LOTRO is not more of the same, but new and different things. Classes are too few and a bit boring ( except for warden Happy
I do intend to log in once or twice a week for a quick skirmish to pay for rent and to chat with Thurandin my good friend. The people are great in this kin and I respect all. I have left the kin only because I feel that it is not fair to stay in the kin since I will not be active....
take care all.....

Art, Canuk
Wulfy
Wulfee
Officer

re: LOTRO Extended Leave

Aww silly you didn't have to drop kin. Just needed to let us know that you'll be gone is all, but I understand where you're coming from, you'll be missed. Hope you get bit by the Lotro bug again soon and will see you around.

Wulfy - 130 - Captain - HM Westemnet Tinker / Ceedric - 130 - Loremaster - HM Westemnet Historian / Dreucilla - 130 - Champion - HM Westemnet Armsman / Rihannsu - 130 - Guardian - HM Westemnet Woodsman / Diesirae - 117 - Hunter - HM Westemnet Explorer / Krysteel - 130 - Burglar - HM Westemnet Amourer / Dachef - 117 - Minstrel - HM Westemnet Yeoman
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: