Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ibis Thoth

re: What I do

These images have been floating around the internet of late and I though I would share one with you guys that was posted by one of my fellow students on her FaceBook feed.

Forum Image

Here is another fun one, only consider the fact that I had four exams and a massive paper.

Forum Image

But really the best part is law school truly scrambles your brain and teaches you a completely new way of thinking.

Forum Image
*I did edit this because I don't know profanity tolerance levels of the forum members. So please feel fee to fill in what ever explicative suit you best.*

Wulfee
Officer

Funny post, love the pics, thanks Ibis. :-)

Wulfy - 130 - Captain - HM Westemnet Tinker / Ceedric - 130 - Loremaster - HM Westemnet Historian / Dreucilla - 130 - Champion - HM Westemnet Armsman / Rihannsu - 130 - Guardian - HM Westemnet Woodsman / Diesirae - 117 - Hunter - HM Westemnet Explorer / Krysteel - 130 - Burglar - HM Westemnet Amourer / Dachef - 117 - Minstrel - HM Westemnet Yeoman
Woodh

Saw this (not the pic) on a breadtfeeding website my daughter linked on fb. Not quite the same though.

I think if I posted similarly I'd have a hard time finding the pix. I could probably borrow the list pick if the book was replaced by a keyboard ;)
elorenn

LOL!

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds"
J. Robert Oppenheimer "Father of the Atomic Bomb"
Indian proverb from Bhagavad Gita
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: