Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bubba_hairyfoot

re: How do I play this #$&%$# game again?

Hey everyone. Daphodil and I are thinking of coming back for a while and getting our Lotro fix and spending some of our lifetime sub turbine points.

Anyone have tips for those of us who haven't played in a while? I'm going to be leveling up my runekeeper, Vigfusson, who is 57. Daph and I both agree, we are incredibly sick of playing in Moria....
-Dazy-
Officer

Moria was definitely a long grind but at your level you should be able to head on out to Lothlorien. Being a lifer you should have a pkg in your mail that contains an XP boost pocket item - definitely use that in conjunction with your rested XP and you should level pretty quickly. Still lots of fun content in Mirkwood, Enedwaith and Isengard.

Gilderbrand
Leader

Awarded:

BUBBAH!

It's good to hear from you and great to have you and Daph thinking of returning for a while!

Dazy is right, you can head right out to Loth. I believe there are other alternate leveling paths available also. They just reworked the first half of Moria and the second half will be done in the next update, but it has proved so popular that they made ways you can avoid Moria altogether.

Other than that it is pound the keys and level up. They have made changes to almost every class so some things will be different than they were. Most of the changes that effect your stats will be more visible once you get up 10 or 15 levels, so you have plenty of time to work on the differences.

It's pretty dull right now, there are only dailies to do at cap, but once the holidays are over and the instance pack is released, it should get more active again.

I look forward to seeing you and Daph in game!
Wulfy
Wulfee
Officer

Welcome back!

Wulfy - 130 - Captain - HM Westemnet Tinker / Ceedric - 130 - Loremaster - HM Westemnet Historian / Dreucilla - 130 - Champion - HM Westemnet Armsman / Rihannsu - 130 - Guardian - HM Westemnet Woodsman / Diesirae - 117 - Hunter - HM Westemnet Explorer / Krysteel - 130 - Burglar - HM Westemnet Amourer / Dachef - 117 - Minstrel - HM Westemnet Yeoman
bubba_hairyfoot

Yeah I think we will try to do the Vol II quests and then head into Lorien. Any major changes in equipment I should know of?
Wulfy
Wulfee
Officer

Lothlorien has some good crafted gear around that level, it also has the DN armor (12 man raid). Happy

Wulfy - 130 - Captain - HM Westemnet Tinker / Ceedric - 130 - Loremaster - HM Westemnet Historian / Dreucilla - 130 - Champion - HM Westemnet Armsman / Rihannsu - 130 - Guardian - HM Westemnet Woodsman / Diesirae - 117 - Hunter - HM Westemnet Explorer / Krysteel - 130 - Burglar - HM Westemnet Amourer / Dachef - 117 - Minstrel - HM Westemnet Yeoman
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: