Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tcraig

re: Hey S&H

Kalandra here, for those who remember (and those who would rather forget). I happened to already have a guild launch account from when I was in Exodus Happy. Nice new site BTW.

I see LoTRO is now on a free to play model. Several issues made me stop playing, but the nail in the coffin was I just couldn't afford it.

I been messing around in Runes of Magic recently, also a FtP with a cash shop. Its not amazing, but a solid game.

I was thinking about installing LotRO again to mess around and check things out. I was told by someone that I can't use my old characters though. That kind of sucks, since I am such a slow leveler.

What do you guys think about the new setup? Are you looking to bolster the kinship with the projected influx of new players? What else is going on?

Miss you guys... good times.

Love,
Kalandra the negative captain and her plastic slamhound, Ecilarutan.

Awarded:

KALANDRA! *hides pie*

Hey man! Good to see you still around and kicking Happy

I don't know who told you that you couldn't use your old toons, but that's incorrect. Sometime tomorrow you should be able to start logging in with them Happy

As far as the new stuff goes: vault sucks, store is buggy, slowy working through new content, etc...same old same old

Hope to see ya around so I can fail at healing you as usual :P

--Dod

Awarded:

OMG... KAL!

Good to here from you and hope you are doing well. Pen, I and a few others still abuse you in absentia every chance we get!

As for the kin, we are looking for good players to emerge with the influx, but are trying to avoid the masses of noob kids that are sure to come along.

If you are able to log in, come say hi so we abuse you in person envy

Gil

P.S. Ask Pen about the name of his cappy's (yes he has a 65 cappy) soldier.
Dwoir
Officer

Hey Kal, good to see ya.

With FtP, you only get access to three characters. You get to choose which three, bt to unlock the rest you'd have to pay. Also, you'd start out one level above Free Player, I think its Veteran or something. I forget the added benefits, but since you have payed for the game at one time, you are a step higher.

Glad to see you are interested in returning!

Kal!! whats up, you warm and fuzzy lil kiki tongue out Think that Dwoirs right, on the limitations that are going to be on the f2p, but you could always do that for awhile, and see if it interests you. Kins really doing pretty good, raiding pretty regular, and theres been alot of interest, in the game w/ the new patch, Great to hear from yea, hope you'll keep in touch. Take it easy bud. wink

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Penbornin

for the love of god...... i did the "guest" post Another mark of shame here please. (wow the list is getting long) twisted
-Dazy-
Officer

Can we just call it Pen's Mark?

Damworth Incorporated
Officer

Awarded:

re: Knew I'd Hear from Ya Again Sooner or Later

tongue out

Come BACK, Kalandra! Hoping to see you in game. It was always good to have you around keeping the rest of us honest!

re: Wave

Hey Kal, come on by and say hello.
Woodh

KAL!!!

Reminds me I need to tune up my lute! Happy

glad to see u bud

Vault does not suck. Old folks just dont have a clue how to use it! Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: