Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> Monster vs Player
View previous topic :: View next topic  
puvi

re: delvings

With the update coming out there is some decent gear in the moors now. I believe the good set starts at rank three, which is easy to get. Some of the barter currency needed is dropped in the Delvings. I venture in there about twice a week. Feel free to tag along when I go in. If there is enough interested in kin I could probably swing a weekly thing. Im out there everyday........

chicory

Let me know when you are in there as I'd be interested. However, I generally have more time on the weekend to devote to grouping than on the weekday.
Elerene Ostinato

Hey please understand that I'm not trying to get a leg up creepside on what's going on -- but I was wondering, is this were a lot of folk have disappeared to lately? Do y'all often find a lot of folk workin' the delving lately? It seems like freeps vanish a lot. I can tell you from creepside that a lot of the vanishing is actual logging off though. =( Lots of people are quite frustrated. I, for example, can't bear the lag bombs most of the time. Like how am I supposed to play a reaver if I charge in, everyone is stuck in place for a sec and then somewhere else, and I'm dead before I know what just happened. I'm hoping there's at least a server maint coming soon that will clean ... I don't know ... something ... up. =)

I'm definitely glad to see they're giving some useful stuff out in the moors. I'll have to come out freepside some more then. Plus I'm stoked about trying out the creepside updates.

most people have been logging or pve...it has not been much of a fair fight. About thirty to forty freeps to about twenty creeps

Elerene Ostinato

Yeah it has seemed to be very freep heavy lately. But these things always come in waves. I logged in to a number of folk saying goodbye arkenstone and talking about transferring after a burg pack of like 7 was running around. *shrug* I tend to just log out and go do something else if I'm not having any fun, but I guess these folk got extremely riled up. I did get jumped by the burg pack once, was kind of funny in a way. Instead of everyone complaining about it I just grabbed a group of folk to come to the delving with me while things cooled down. Unfortunately when we came back out it was mostly dead. But hey, at least we had a bit of PVE fun. Everyone is complaining about 'the high ranked folk leaving' but hey, that always comes in waves too. So what? New folk will step up and learn and get good and you'll be seeing their names. =) I'm glad to see you out there on both sides Puvi! I haven't been out freepside in ages aside from just popping in to see what's going on. I'm glad to see anyone out there for that matter.

I try to help out on the creepside, but my priority is renown! Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> Monster vs Player All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: