Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Damworth Incorporated
Officer

Awarded:

re: A Promotion for Gilderbrand, Sort of

wink

So, I was talking to Gilderbrand the other night, as my computer problems started to manifest themselves again and it became clear to me that RL is having an increasing tendency to pull me away from raid time, and I came flat out and offered him the leadership of the kin. Once again, this does not mean I'm going anywhere. I'm not. But I originally supported him for successor when we were both being considered, and he's been a constant presence in the kin from the start.

Gil reminded me that the core of our kin understands without being told what the roles are for each of us--and that he and I agree on kin matters almost all of the time. After much discussion, we decided I'd simply post this announcement for the record--for the record, I say, because as I have also been told, this kin actually does a pretty darn good job of running itself, in any case.

As I usually play earlier and Gil usually plays later, let it just be understood that we simply share the helm, from this day forward. Kind of a day manager (me), night manager (Gil) thing. There's no way to have the social panel recognize that, but there it is. Gil speaks with the full authority of kin leadership.

That's all. No crisis. As you were, soldiers!

tongue out

Awarded:

Dam, I forgot to ask....

When do they have to start sending me tribute???

5 gold from each member would be a nice start envy
Shortline/Dod
Officer

Awarded:

*resumes planning of hostile take over*

Seriously though, you guys both do a great job setting the tone for this kin and I know you'll both continue to do an excellent job. Thanks for all the work/time/deaths (probably my fault) that you guys do. Keep it up! (well hopefully not the dying).

--Dod (the non-healing minnie/rk/pessimistic n00b)

Jump to: