Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Damworth Incorporated
Officer

Awarded:

re: This is S&Halloween! S&H Celebrate a SCARY Expansion

wink Pronounced SHALLOWEEN.

All right, kins--we're still deciding between 10/29 and 11/5, but this thing is ON!

Low end trivia (non-kin server participants) and parade march (kin+stragglers): Bree. Bring yer fireworks!!!

Basic mount-only horse race: from the Party Tree to the West Gate of Bree (everyone who wants). 10 gold prize! (Thanks, Lu!)

SCARIEST COSMETIC OUTFIT CONTEST: (Kin-only, held at kinhouse). MAIL OR PST DAM IF YOU PLAN TO ENTER. Another 10 gold prize! Not to mention the glory!!

High end trivia and mounted parade--saved to last in case we crash the server! Bring yer fireworks!! And, of course, our trademark simultaneous log-off (always a hit).

MAIL PRIZE DONATIONS TO MURFFY PLEASE. Good prize ideas include anything crafted in the game, both low and high level (for the two trivia events). Pies are, of course, welcome. Good final prizes would include the new sigil or high end jewelry pieces (better than armour, which tend to be more class specific).

Awarded:

re: Re: This is S&Halloween! S&H Celebrate a SCARY Expan

Damworth Incorporated wrote:
High end trivia and mounted parade--saved to last in case we crash the server! Bring yer fireworks!! And, of course, our trademark simultaneous log-off (always a hit).

Not sure what others think, but Galtrev is not layered and is very crowded. Don't know who this would exclude as you would have to had purchased the expansion to get there. Calling in low level toons with a cappy might be a good way to get folks who have purchased the area, but not made it there yet to attend.
Mysterixox

re: Shalloween

Hey there

I am good for either of the dates. Although I would lean more towards the October date since it is Shalloween. Not sure if you are asking for opinions... if not, then I have said nothing :D

I will get cracking and send some prizes this weekend and YAY!!! for the horse race. 10 gold is an awfully good prize, I hope lots of people enter.

Ok.. so will send stuff soon.

Have fun
Myst envy

Awarded:

re: This is S&Halloween! S&H Celebrate a SCARY Expansion

It does look like the majority are pulling for the 29th, so we'll try this latest shebang then!

Jump to: