Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gilderbrand
Leader

Awarded:

re: Kin leadership change, in case you had not noticed!

Here ye, here ye, be it known to all hobbits and filthy talls throughout the land, Middle Earth and

A
Galaxy
Long Ago
and
Far Away
which
shall soon
be revealed

That this kin is now being lead by a jolly small hobbit with a red hat!

NOT THAT HAT, THIS ONE!

>Points at self while while jumping on table, avoiding the pies and snatching a slice every 3rd jump<

But seriously folks, Damworth has desired to step out of the leader chair and take a break from the responsibilities of running this zoo, I mean kin. He has done a truly super job since Swifty gave him the lead and he deserves a big round of applause and a cheer from every member of this kin. He is remaining an officer and I have use a bit of the force on him...

>This is the trivia event you want to provide questions for!<

But he wants to just play the game and not have the kin looking to him for a while. So you can send all tribute, gifts and praise directly to Gilderbrand. Complaints, we can talk about... Oh and that must mean we need a new Kin 2nd and Successor...

Having reviewed the options and rejected Kirr on the grounds that he would just giggle at you and go get another carrot, I have chosen the person I feel is best able to carry on this kin in the traditions that Swifty gave us. So a big round of applause for the new complaint department...

WULFY!!!

Some of you may have already noticed all this, others will not have seen it yet. My intention is to keep things going just the way they are. With the holidays around the corner and that other galaxy about to be revealed we will see many of our players taking a break of various lengths. However they have a just announced an instance pack for this game coming in December. I am hoping that we can rebuild our raiding group from those who will be around. If you are interested in raiding, get yourselves ready to go! If we can put a group together we will. The dragon raid is not that long and we have several players that have experience from running it in pugs. The instance pack is also supposed to have another 12 man raid when it comes out.

There will be more coming. I will not have time before the new year to plan a big kin event, but we may do a little something small before and have a party sometime after the holidays.

I shall see you all in game soon!

Last edited by Gilderbrand on Nov 15th, 2011 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Wulfy
Wulfee
Officer

Complaint department? Wait, what? This is not the job I applied for, and filthy talls? I do take a shower on regular basis, Dod on the other hand... .

Seriously though, big round of applause for Damworth for keeping us on an even keel and doing such a superb job of leading and continuing to help run the kin. Thank you so very much. /cheer!

Also would like to thank everybody for the nominations for me to become the successor, it means a lot to me and I hope that I can live up to the role. I got some big shoes to fill :-)

So before I get to rambling incoherently, onwards!

Wulfy - 130 - Captain - HM Westemnet Tinker / Ceedric - 130 - Loremaster - HM Westemnet Historian / Dreucilla - 130 - Champion - HM Westemnet Armsman / Rihannsu - 130 - Guardian - HM Westemnet Woodsman / Diesirae - 117 - Hunter - HM Westemnet Explorer / Krysteel - 130 - Burglar - HM Westemnet Amourer / Dachef - 117 - Minstrel - HM Westemnet Yeoman
Damworth Incorporated
Officer

Awarded:

Not to worry--when the time comes for the next event, I'll happily run the trivia and anything else ya need me for. And when it comes time to raid the new instances and even the dragon, I'll be there, beer in hand, iPod off shuffle.

I feel very happy with the new boss structure, kins. On, Swifty, on Hammo, crack yer beer, bake the pie, and watch them orcs drop 'n' die! twisted

All hail Damworth the Great! Long live Gilderbrand the Strong! <golfclap Wulfy>

oh OH! DOH!

Dam, may the bits & bytes flow ever onward and sail you ever higher.

Gil, your leadership skills shall certainly be put to it: know you have our support and respect!

Wulfy, <golfclap>

(seriously, Wulfy you were everyone's first choice as successor. You embody the spirit of S&H and your friendship, leadership and patience are greatly appreciated.)

Long live Swifty & Hammo!

Shortline/Dod
Officer

Awarded:

Wulfee wrote:
Dod on the other hand...

Is so awesome, I'm not worthy to be near his greatness. (exact quote from Wulfy :P )

Anyways...Gil and Wulfy are both very qualified to lead this kin and I know they will do an excellent job of keeping the spirit of Swifty and Hammo going. You guys will do great! Just remember if you need any help with anything that I am not around, but that Pen would be more than willing to help :D

--Dod
That one Sammich guy...

Who is this Pen of whom you speak? I hear there may be someone of that name slaying dragons elsewhere?

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: