Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pelagor
Officer

re: Comprehensive Info on Hytbold

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?482751-Hytbold-A-Guide-to-Rebuilding-and-Armour

If you are confused about what to do or what is needed for a specific goal, this guide is really useful.

re: Comprehensive Info on Hytbold

And if you are still confused after reading the guide I have been rebuilding for 2 weeks now. I have a few insights on what to do and what not to do. And I am sure there are others in the kin who have experience to help out.

I will explain how I started the rebuild so if you would like to discover for yourself stop reading now.

I started with The Mead Hall: Rebuild and then The Mead Hall: Outdoor Enhancements I to have access to the milestone. I then did The Stable: Rebuild to have access to travel. I then did the required rebuilds to get access to the 3 resource instances. Then started working on my armour requirements. Looking back I wish I did the resource before milestone and stable as I would have had an extra day of getting the tokens and compendium/LI titles.

One tip some people do not know is that you get a deed for each of the 4 rep sections for hytbold dailies. The deed is to complete each of the available daily quests in that region. From memory it is from 8-13 quests in a region. When you complete the deed you get an extra 25 hytbold tokens. Each class requires different levels of rep so it is different for everyone. But I am doing the quests to try and complete deed as opposed to doing the same region each day to get kindred rep asap.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swifty and Hammo Forum Index -> The Town Crier All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: